Have you fallen in love with a house in Italy that you would love to buy? Or perhaps you have viewed one with an estate agent and are about to go through with the sale.
Before you commit to buying, it is important to consider the costs of any works that need to be carried out in order to turn this house into your home.
As a survey is not a legal requirement in Italy, many house buyers are unaware of the structural works or laws around carrying out any renovations, large or small.
Our Pre-Purchase Report will be prepared by our structural or civil engineer who will visit the property and carry out a full assessment, enabling you to purchase the home with your eyes wide open.
You will be aware of the following:
- A full assessment of all works required
- Accurate costs of all elements of the project
- Details on whether any parts of the job require planning permission
- A full breakdown of works that can be done in phases
- Costs of all elements of the project, including taxes and fees